How We Operate
International Plant Services LLC was founded in 2003 and has been providing its services to upstream, midstream and downstream projects (refining, chemicals, LNG, oil & gas)
Our senior management team is made up of some of the foremost recognized performers in their fields. They collectively bring over three hundred years of specific, successful experience in the industries we serve. They have worked for all of the major EPC companies providing services to most of the oil, gas and chemicals clients in North America and abroad. Our corporate headquarters are in La Porte, Texas.
- Procurement, Construction & Maintenance (PCM)
- Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Refining, Chemical, Power, Mining Industries – Oil & Gas - Upstream, Midstream, Downstream
IPS has been providing its services to the refining, mining, LNG, oil & gas, midstream and upstream industries as well as other heavy industries for over a decade. Our complete offering covers every aspect of construction services, including:
- Capital Projects
- Grassroots Construction
- Project & Construction Management
- Project Controls
- Direct-Hire Construction
Our distinctiveness set us apart with our competitors through:
- Construction Management FCC Turnaround & Revamps, Process Plant Turnarounds & Revamps, Capital Projects
- Full Service Construction & Turnaround Technical Assistance Services; Engineers, Planners, Schedulers, Estimators, etc.
- Capital Projects, Construction, Turnaround and Maintenance Services
The mission of IPS is to provide quality education and professional training to the community and to develop and promote best practices which will advance industry performance in areas of qualification, quality, safety, heath, environment and many more.
Our management and trainers are united in believing that the fundamental purpose of training is to ensure independent growth and economic development of the region.
IPS has a great experience in designing and managing high-quality training programs. We assess the training needs and identify specific aspects of the project.
IPS' s training process is composed of :
Plan-Design (identification & analysis)
Preparation (development of the appropriate programs),
Execution (implementation, coordination & report) and Evaluation and NCCER and TESDA Assessment
IPS is fully equipped and in compliance with the training regulations and conforms to industry standard practices and conditions.